Friday 15 February 2019

"Rice" Pudding: Quick, Easy, Tasty, Filling and Good For Your Gut!

This is a really quick and easy recipe.  It tastes great and as it is made with Konjac "rice" it's a great source of nutrition for the good bacteria in your gut.

You Will Need

1 Pack Miracle Konjac "Rice" (approx 250g)
2 Large Eggs
2 Dates
1 200ml Pack  of Coconut Milk
1/4 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract

Method

Drain the Miracle Rice, put in a collander and rinse in clean water.  Leave to drain.  The dryer the Miracle Rice the better.  Put the eggs, coconut milk, dates and vanilla in a blender (I used my Nutribullet) and blend.  Put the Miracle Rice in an oven proof dish and pour over the liquid mixture.  You will need to keep an eye on it as it will brown very quickly.  I baked at 150 for 45 minutes and stirred it through half way through. Make it nice and brown on the top for extra flavour.

This pudding is super filling.  I loved the taste.  Not crazy about the texture of the rice but since my gut will love it, I can get used to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment